- Potatoes 5-6 medium, peeled and cut ( small pieces)
- Salt 1 tsp or according to taste
- Red chili 1 tsp or according to taste
- Kalonji 1 tsp
- Zeera (cumin) seeds 1 tsp
- Haldi (Turmeric)1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Zeera (Cumin) powder 1 tsp
- Fresh green Chili about 4-5 cut
- Fresh Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Cooking oil 1/4 cup
- Heat oil in kadhai (fry pan) and fresh green chili, Kalonji and Zeera seeds
- Now add potatoes and after 5 minutes add haldi, red chili, coriander powder, zeera powder and stir
- Cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes; cover up the kadhai with a lid
- Check the potatoes, if they are done (are soft) then remove from flames
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot!!