I would like to share the recipe of Karela fry as it is an amazing dish which has a sour, bitter and little spicy taste!!
- Onion 2 medium
- Karela 2 meduim cut in thin round shape
- Green chili chopped ½ tsp
- Red chili 1/2 tsp
- Haldi 1/2 tbsp
- Salt according to taste
- Panch-phoran ½ tsp
- Heat oil in kadhai (fry pan) and add panch-phoran and green chilies
- Now add karela, red chilli powder, haldi, salt and stir
- Cover up the kadhai with a lid and cook in low heat for 2-3 minutes
- Check the karela and if they are soft then spread onion over it and cover the kadhai with a lid
- Mix karela and onion after 1-2 minutes and fry till it is golden or light brown in color. Ensure that it doesn’t turn too brown.
- Serve hot!!