Apart from being delicious and crunchy fruit it contains variety of antioxidants and essential nutrients which is required for good health.
Today’s Special Recipe “Apple Halwa” is not only tasty and healthy but also children’s favorite!!
- Apples 2 medium, boiled and mashed
- Milk 1 L
- Sugar 2 ½ tbsp or according to taste
- Dry Fruits 2 tbsp
- Ghee 1 ½ tbsp
- Chhoti Elaichi (Cardamom) a pinch
- Heat ghee in kadhai and add mashed apples
- Fry in low heat till the color is golden brown
- Now add milk and stir it frequently so that it doesn’t stick on the bottom of kadhai.
- Fry in medium heat till the milk is completely absorbed and mixed in apple
- When the milk dries up and turns into a thick paste then you may add sugar and keep in low heat
- Add dry fruits and chhoti elaichi and remove from heat
- Garnish with remaining dry fruits and serve hot!!