This is an easy snack which is all time favorite for all the age groups. From your busy schedule take out few minutes and in no time a very healthy, light and yummy snack is ready for you!!
I have tried this on many occasions and it has always saved my time and energy both!!
So here’s the easy made perfect snack for your evening tea…….
Bread Slice 2
Onion cut into rings 5-6 slices
Tomato cut nto rings 4-5 slices
Cucumber cut into thin round shape 5-6 slices
Black salt a pinch or according to taste
Red chili flakes ¼ tsp
Tomato Sauce ½ tsp
Butter ½ tsp
Processed Cheese Spread 1 slice
- Take bread slices and spread butter on both the sides
- Now take one slice and spread tomato sauce on it
- Then evenly layer the base firstly by cucumber then onion and lastly by tomato
- Sprinkle black salt, red chili flakes and cover the vegetables with cheese spread
- Now take another bread slice and place it on top of the cheese spread
- Heat the grill sandwich maker and place the breads and grill it for 3-4 minutes
- Check if the bread has turned golden brown in color
- Remove from the grill and cut diagonally with a sharp knife
- Serve hot with sauce of your choice and tea!!