Onmyplate today is a sweet dish ” Roasted Sewai Kheer (Vermicelli Pudding)” which is nutritious and full of energy!!
I love this dish a lot since it’s easy to cook, sweet, tasty and doesn’t require too many ingredients 🙂
- Full cream Milk 1 L
- Roasted Sewai (Vermicelli) 1/2 cup
- Cashew 1/4 cup
- Raisins 1 tbsp
- Cardamom 2-3 crushed
- Sugar 4-5 tbsp or according to the taste
- Boil milk add let it dry in low heat till it’s half the quantity
- Keep stirring so that the milk doesn’t stick to the bottom of the vessel
- Now add vermicelli and mix well
- Cook for 5 minutes and check if the vermicelli is soft
- Add cashew, raisins and sugar and mix well
- Cook for 2-3 minutes in low heat and then add crushed cardamom
- Remove from heat and refrigerate it for 30 minutes
- Serve chilled!!