Onmyplate today is “Mooli ke parathe (Stuffed Radish Indian Bread)”.
Radish is well known all over the world and is widely used in salad, vegetarian and non vegetarian food since it is sweet in taste and juicy too!!
- Atta (Whole wheat flour) 2 cups
- Grated Radish 1 cup
- Curd 3/4 cup
- Grated ginger 1 tbsp
- Ajwain (Carom) seeds 1/2 tsp
- Fresh green chili 2 chopped
- Salt 1/2 tsp or according to taste
- Oil 1 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough, add little more curd if required
- Divide the dough into equal portions
- Roll out each dough thinly into a circle
- Heat tawa (flat iron utensil) on medium flame
- Cook Paratha on both sides and smear little oil on each side, until brown spots appear on the surface
- Serve hot with curd or pickles!!